Non painful white bump in left cheek suggestive of mucus retension cyst - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hi
How can i help you?
User : I have a white bubble or bump on the inside of my mouth on my left cheek and i'm kind of scared... is it herpes or a canker sore.
Doctor : is it painful?
User : i've recently started experimenting with oral sex... and i didn't know if i should be conserned
User : its not painfull.. feels like a canker sore.. but i usually get those on my tongue
Doctor : canker sore will be painful
is it little bliush in color
User : no.. its like white.
it looks like a retension cyst
User : erm... okay
User : could it be herpes?
Doctor : it will be painful
and will have a row of ulcers or blisters
User : oh
User : theres like a two little bumps next to it.
Doctor : ok
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Side effects from merging pill packs
- Inside of my bottom lip has red dots
- Cyst inside left butt cheek
- The effects of menogon
- Left kidney cyst pain
- Is a tickly throat a symptom of a cold
- Left ovarian cyst pain
- Injury to heart septum
- Pain cyst on lower butt cheek
- Effect of smoking on melanoma
- Effect of thyroid on menstruation
- Painful bump on buttocks is this pilonidal cyst
- Inside my cheeks feel swollen and hurt some
- Inside helix ear tiny white bumps
- Mensovit plus tablets side effects