Noisy cough, running nose with upper respiratory infection - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : Hi, my daughter is having severe cold from last 20 days. We have shifted to bangalore about 1.5 mnths back
User : my daughter is 14 mnths old...she is having bad cough from 2 days, she had cough some 10 days back troo
User : What do i do??
IS she having fever too?
User : no, fever...had fever 10 days back
User : she is having very noisy cough
Have you tried any medications
User : yes, she took Bricanyl and T-minic
User : ealrlier
And how is her breathing?
User : and now she is taking Allegra syrup and Bricanyl
User : breatging is normal
User : its only sometimes when nose is blicked, she breathes with difficulty
IDoes she produce any sound while breathing?
User : but most of the time, she has running nose
User : ya
She may be having Upper respiratory tract infection.
User : wat do we do??
have u consult a pediatrician?
It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Oxyelite pro odynophagia
- Coughing and running nose for months
- Is sore throat a side effect of uloric?
- Upper respiratory infection for ncp
- Is hoarseness a side effect of boniva?
- Upper respiratory infection cough tastes like blood
- Can seasonique be taken with nyquil
- Pityriasis rosea nystatin
- Is sore throat a side effect of valium?
- Is earache a side effect of anafranil?
- Upper respiratory infection and colonoscopy
- Why i occasionally get prehypertension
- Occasional slight sting tip of penis
- Fever cough and running nose
- Is fever a side effect of amoxicillin?