Noise from the lungs on breathing, cough - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : Hello, I've recently been hearing a noise coming from my lungs whenever breathing in, as well as a ticking feeling in the very bottom of my left lung. I believe it's bronchitis, but it's been a good week now, so I can't be sure..
Doctor : let me read it
Doctor : Do you have shortness of breath
User : Not so much, though it does feel like I need a sudden sharp inhale every few hours.
Doctor : Do you have anxiety, cough
User : No anxiety, but I have had a cough. No phlegm, though.
User : I can feel it in my throat, but I can't cough it up
Doctor : Since how long yuo have these problems
User : About a week now
Doctor : Do you have chest pain
Doctor : or increase in breathless ness if you run, walk or take steps
Doctor : Are you a smoker or asthmatic?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Hypoglycemia caused by testosterone therapy
- Splenda and vertigo
- Stress can cause hypotension
- Can ichthammol ointment cause a miscarriage
- Sinusitis from iud
- Hypothyroidism causing late periods
- Throat chunks
- Eustation tube dysfunction
- Does implanon cause hypothyroidism
- Breathing difficulty cough having chronic lung infection permanent solution
- What causes tickling in lungs when breathing that causes coughing
- Painful itchy lungs cough when breathing
- Sore throat lower lip is swollen
- Pain when breathing done lung breathing function test coughing help
- Vyvanse lungs cough breathing problems