Noise from the lungs on breathing, cough - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : Hello, I've recently been hearing a noise coming from my lungs whenever breathing in, as well as a ticking feeling in the very bottom of my left lung. I believe it's bronchitis, but it's been a good week now, so I can't be sure..
Doctor : let me read it
Doctor : Do you have shortness of breath
User : Not so much, though it does feel like I need a sudden sharp inhale every few hours.
Doctor : Do you have anxiety, cough
User : No anxiety, but I have had a cough. No phlegm, though.
User : I can feel it in my throat, but I can't cough it up
Doctor : Since how long yuo have these problems
User : About a week now
Doctor : Do you have chest pain
Doctor : or increase in breathless ness if you run, walk or take steps
Doctor : Are you a smoker or asthmatic?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Chromosome 11 sickle cell anemia
- Cleaning nebulizer rinse to remove lung mucus
- Treatment and cure for Common immunoglobulin deficiency
- Claritin d side effects urination
- Symptoms of Respiratory tract irritation
- Treatment and cure for Focal cortical dysplasia
- Breathing difficulty cough having chronic lung infection permanent solution
- What causes tickling in lungs when breathing that causes coughing
- Clear skin around menstrual cycle
- Symptoms of Rash strep throat
- Diagnosis of Rash strep throat
- Painful itchy lungs cough when breathing
- Claritin and benadryl at the same time
- Pain when breathing done lung breathing function test coughing help
- Vyvanse lungs cough breathing problems