No periods for one year after having regular periods - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : i wanna know if u can still get pragnet if u have not got ur periods for a long time
How long ?
User : mmmm year
User : buh they were regular before
Doctor : This is called Secondary Amenorrhoea
and this should be seriously dealt
Of course pregnancy should be ruled out
User : relli
User : i went to ma doctor and they say its normal
User : n ma wieght is alot to
User : i am 5 10
Is it so?
User : ye
I wish to speak to you at length to know more abnout your problem
User : so wah sould i do
Please answer few of my questions
User : sould i try homopatic
User : sure
What is your age?
User : 20
What age you had the first menstrual period?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is bayer aspirin used in the treatment of antiphospholipid syndrome?
- Spotting after period due no period
- Large bump on top of head
- I am suffering from pmt, can i take pamprin multi symptom menstrual relief?
- I am suffering from polycystic ovary syndrome, can i take microgestin fe 1 / 20?
- Pimple like bump on toddlers head
- Light period after regular period
- Regular periods missed period
- No period for a year
- Regular periods after depo
- What is a wen bump on head
- I am suffering from pmdd, can i take pamprin multi symptom menstrual relief?
- Bump on my head with pressure
- Symmetrical bumps on head of penis
- What is pisa syndrome