No periods but negative pregnancy test - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : Hi.. i have a gynacological problem..
Doctor : Ok I can solve your problem
Doctor : I am a female Gynecologist
User : i haven't got my period for the past 2 months
Doctor : Ok
User : and the homepregnancy test is negative for pregnancy
Doctor : Ok
User : i have been having a lot of water retenstion..
User : and i feel bloated..
Doctor : Do you have some specific questions before I go further asking you few relevant details to help you
User : please go ahead
Doctor : What is your age
User : 25
Doctor : When was the last period
Doctor : What is yoru marital status?
User : on the 13 of feb
User : i am married
Doctor : Were your periods regular earlier to that?
User : well the leeding had become considerably less..
User : 3 days
Doctor : Do you have kids?
User : not 5 days
User : nope
Doctor : are you trying to be pregnant
User : nope..
Doctor : Can you tell the exact dates of your last three periods
User : all i remember that the last period was on the 13th Feb.. before that i always got my period between 13-20th of the month
User : also.. i had an operation for stone..
User : for which a stent was put in my body
Doctor : do you mean kidney stone
User : yes..
Doctor : when was that happened
Doctor : I need to ask you few questions and our interaction may take 15 to 20 more minutes. You may want to subscribe to the health package as you will need more personalized information. I concern about your problem,
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Rub outside of hole vagina
- Late period negative pregnancy test
- How long do people live with trisomy 9
- Light period negative pregnancy test
- Negative pregnancy test no period
- Third trimester hole in tooth
- Numbness in right abdominal area
- Abdominal muscle spasms pain
- Muscular skeletal abdominal pain
- Ongoing abdominal pain right side women
- Irregular periods negative pregnancy test
- Missed period negative pregnancy test
- Homeopathy and oligohydramnios
- Abdominal lump above navel with surface reddness
- No yolk sac seen at 5 and a half weeks