No improvement with ayurvedic treatment for indigestion problem. What to do? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Proceed with your question.
since Last more than six months suffering from indigetion problems, feeling dressyness , sleepy & out of enery . two XXXXXXX back reached to ayuvedic doctor for the same where he has medicated for medicines & panchakarma...still not feeling cure & healthy ??
The symptoms you described are to broad and generalised for me to comment.
Can you explain what you meant by dressyness?
You mentioned you feel sleepy - do you mean day time sleepiness?
Are you there?
its dressyness ...energyless..unable to concentrate on any work...nor any event unable to mingle with family ....sleepy feeling is there in day time . ..Not able to sleep at night...once wake up at 4-3:0 A.M. unable to continue the sleep ..
Do you become exhausted (fatigue or 'energyless') easily with minimal activities?
or does it happen after heavy work as you return home after work?
not much...yes some times cming back to home ...more feel sad mood & negative feelings.
May I know your age?
Have you seen any other doctor besides ayurveda practitioner?
May I also know your gender?
Male , I have done master helth check up in jume & nov. all report are normal..
Let me brief you.
since more than ten years i am suffering from acidity related problems...
Stressor are physical factors or force that affect bodily function whereas depression and anxiety are medical condition that occur from result of various physical as well as mental strains.
Therefore i can surely say that you are stressed out; but I cannot label you as depressive on this chat.
how to come out from this situation..
Now based on the details provided, the symptoms you have may be secondary to lack of sleep, inadequate nutrition or metabolic conditions.
All physician would like to exclude these organic condition before concluding your condition as depression related.
I suggest you the following:
I prescribe 40mg tablets once a day for 2 weeks to my patients.
You can get a prescription from a local doctor.
This should take care of your indigestion.
2. As you use medicine, you need to modify your food. Avoid too spicy food; restrict beverages; alcohol drinks and smoking if any should be avoided.
what about ongoing treatment for aurvedic medicines ?? should i stop this ?
If you feel the ayurveda medicines as ineffective, you can stop it.
However some ayurveda practitioner believe the effects from those medicine come after prolonged usage.
I am not an ayurveda expert, therefore i cannot comment if you are on the right medicine or now.
Discuss with your treating doctor and take a call.
4. Besides these, i also recommend that you see a doctor to help you sleep better.
ok will do that..cosult wtih doctor
Your symptoms should improve with indigestion correction, proper sleep and exercise.
If they don't improve see a physician and rule out other conditions including depression.
Hope you agree with me.
Do you have any other questions?
no. thanks for your suggetions
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Tylenol drops for runny nose please suggest remedy
- Ayurvedic treatment for kidney problems
- Treatment and cure for bladder dysfunction
- What age did u lose your virginity
- How to avoid pain killer
- Best treatment for cancer of bladder in gujrat
- Ayurvedic treatment for genital problem
- Treatment and cure for gastric varices
- What are the possible treatments for indigestion
- Drugs/medication for rectovaginal fistula
- Treatment and cure for clostridium difficile colitis
- Treatment to improve vagus nerve problem ayurvedic
- What treatment is suggested for indigestion
- Treatment and cure for gastrointestinal infection
- Wart on my face near nose