No heart beat heard during 8 weeks pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : Hello, i am 8 weeks pregnant and had an ultrasound 2 weeks ago and saw a heartbeat. I had one yesterday and did not. The doc says dont worry and we'll do another in a week. What could be wrong?
Doctor : nothing
Doctor : its natural @ times
Doctor : ur age/location
User : 35
User : so it could have been invisble yesterday. I am so worried that the fetus has passed
Doctor : location??
User : what is wrong. I thougt it would have been more visible than the last time. Why does taht matter?
User : The pregancny is larger but no visible heartbeat this time?
Doctor : well wait for some days
User : waht could be wrong?
Doctor : then do scan?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Blood group compatibility chart for marriage
- Skipped heart beat during pregnancy
- Sore tailbone after sex
- C section delivery and bronchitis
- Live sigerian delivery
- Problems after rectocele surgery
- Easy first delivery chance of easy second delivery
- Hard heart beat during pregnancy
- Heart beating weird during pregnancy
- Oligodendroglioma recurrence after resection
- Heart beat of 55 bpm during 8th week of pregnancy
- Pain after saline ultrasound
- Recovery after pancreas surgery
- Heart beat for baby during pregnancy
- Postpartum rashes due to hormones