No heart beat heard during 8 weeks pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : Hello, i am 8 weeks pregnant and had an ultrasound 2 weeks ago and saw a heartbeat. I had one yesterday and did not. The doc says dont worry and we'll do another in a week. What could be wrong?
Doctor : nothing
Doctor : its natural @ times
Doctor : ur age/location
User : 35
User : so it could have been invisble yesterday. I am so worried that the fetus has passed
Doctor : location??
User : what is wrong. I thougt it would have been more visible than the last time. Why does taht matter?
User : The pregancny is larger but no visible heartbeat this time?
Doctor : well wait for some days
User : waht could be wrong?
Doctor : then do scan?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Skipped heart beat during pregnancy
- Bloody show after membrane sweep
- Umbilical cord prolapse causes
- Northridge hospital medical center
- Plugged up skin pores on penis mistaken for herpes
- Hard heart beat during pregnancy
- Heart beating weird during pregnancy
- Increase in discharge before labor
- Red spot on edge of lip
- Percentage of miscarriage during 6th week of pregnancy
- Remedy for endometrium thickened
- Heart beat of 55 bpm during 8th week of pregnancy
- Prolactin levels in a 15 year old
- Bouncing on exercise ball to induce labor
- Heart beat for baby during pregnancy