Nine months pregnant and having stomach pain. Is it normal? - Online Doctor Chats
i am XXXXXXX
how can I help you?
my i know ur speciality?
I am a general practitioner
Please proceed with your question
i am in my 9th month of pregnancy
is it normal?
is the pain increasing?
It is just constant, but comes after every two minutes?
and its not in lower stomach
Can you feel anything else ?
its more on upper left and rifht
rest is fine
Can you feel your baby turning and kicking?
yes but not now
When did this pain start?
half and hour before
can you tell me the duration of pregnancy in weeks?
i am not sure about that
This is your first pregnancy right?
yes it is
When is the date given for delivery?
That means you are just in your 37th week
do i need to go see a doctor right now???
You can wait for some more time
see if the pain is getting worse
and also feel your tummy when you get this pain
i am feeling it but there is no movement
if your tummy gets hard during these pains, then you should go and get admitted for delivery
its tight but don't know about hard??
When did your baby stop moving around
is there any other symptoms thats i might be in labour
it was moving some time before but as of now there is no movement
In early labour, the main symptom is pain
Some time before?
can you be a little more specefic
like one hour ago or two hours ago
around 9pm it was moving
Have you kept a count of total number of baby movements?
today, totally, how many?
it's always keep kicking and moving
so very difficult to keep count
in that case, please go to your doctor and get yourself examined
do i need to go now ??
Did you notice any water leaking?
Yes, you need to go now
thanks a ton
Without examining you I will not know what exactly your condition is and I will not be able to assess your baby
so please go.
You are most welcome
All the best
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Earlier periods heavier pink discharge pregnant
- Pregnant twins stomach pains
- Discoloration in nail infections applying triple antibiotic no improvement recommendations
- Recurring pin worms itching remedy
- Pregnant dark hard stool
- Heavy bleeding after 1 week of periods reason
- Stomach pain while pregnant
- Stomach pain lasting months
- Pregnancy and dark line on legs
- Stomach pain for 3 months
- Dark yellow orange pee and leaking pregnant
- Stomach pain three months pregnant
- Pregnacare dark stools iron
- Pregnancy and leg darkness
- Cramp in left calf numbness in foot reason