Nephrotic syndrome - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : hi
how can ihelp you/
User : i have a left swollen lower leg and foot
May I ask you few questions to know about you? Please give your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital
User : i do have kidney problems so i was thinking maybe it might have something to do with that
User : 49 F
Doctor : yes , it is much related.
User : im wrorried because its in the left leg .. the side of the heart..
User : so what could it be?
User : ?
do you have swelling in the face
User : very little
Doctor : ok
do you have diabetes or high bp?
User : no diabetes
User : um.. hight blood pressure...yes
User : yess.
ok, it may be the side effect
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Hashimotos and fainting episodes
- Rocephin injection pyelonephritis child
- Reaction paracetamol with eptoin
- Compare nephrotic syndrome with nephritic syndrome
- Nephrotic syndrome in eisenmengers syndrome
- Cramp fasciculation syndrome nephrotic syndrome
- Swollen kidney in newborn baby
- Is shingles dangerous when youve got ckd
- Epiglottis gum stuck feeling
- Seckle syndrome nephrotic syndrome
- Nephrotic syndrome wysolone
- Swoldn tonsils and epiglottis
- Epiduo keratosis pilaris
- Potassium and silica rich fruits
- Does crying mean your tired