Nephrotic syndrome - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : hi
how can ihelp you/
User : i have a left swollen lower leg and foot
May I ask you few questions to know about you? Please give your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital
User : i do have kidney problems so i was thinking maybe it might have something to do with that
User : 49 F
Doctor : yes , it is much related.
User : im wrorried because its in the left leg .. the side of the heart..
User : so what could it be?
User : ?
do you have swelling in the face
User : very little
Doctor : ok
do you have diabetes or high bp?
User : no diabetes
User : um.. hight blood pressure...yes
User : yess.
ok, it may be the side effect
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Baby weight loss due to motion
- How to mash a baby eye duct
- Why kidney stones cause nausea
- Can endometriosis cause kidney stones
- Compare nephrotic syndrome with nephritic syndrome
- Nephrotic syndrome in eisenmengers syndrome
- Dry white spots on baby legs
- Rare types of kidney disease
- Cramp fasciculation syndrome nephrotic syndrome
- Pregnant drugs out of baby system
- My baby refuses to drink zentel
- Side effects of stem cells
- Nephrotic syndrome wysolone
- Seckle syndrome nephrotic syndrome
- Major causes of kidney disease