Nephrotic syndrome - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help You?
User : My son who's 5 yeas old has been diagnose with Nephrotic Syndrome. Can it be cured with medicine of some kind of surgery is required?
It is cured medically
User : How long before he will be normal?
If treated properly within 6 months
of course it is a bit longer
but it gets cured
and to be taken care for recurrence
until he crosses his teenage
User : He is being administered with steroid. Is this ok?
It is the treatment of choice.
User : His testicle appears to be swollen. Is this normal under such treatment?
It is due to the edema it will reduce with treatment.
as the other symptoms come down
if it doesnt then it should be looked in for.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Toddler rash and itchie eye
- Sunlight hurts toddlers eyes
- Nephrotic syndrome in eisenmengers syndrome
- Nursing diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- Feeling weak after masturbation suggestions
- Have migraine low menstrual flow suggest medicine
- Seckle syndrome nephrotic syndrome
- Nephrotic syndrome wysolone
- Probiotics in nephrotic syndrome
- Pregnancy and vomiting and eyes hurt
- Diet plan to increase overall weight
- Toddler light hurting eyes
- Stomach pain and head pain by eyes
- Suffering from severe constipation on laxatives need permanent cure
- Swollen foot and fever after an injury taking tylenol treatment