Nephrotic syndrome - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help You?
User : My son who's 5 yeas old has been diagnose with Nephrotic Syndrome. Can it be cured with medicine of some kind of surgery is required?
It is cured medically
User : How long before he will be normal?
If treated properly within 6 months
of course it is a bit longer
but it gets cured
and to be taken care for recurrence
until he crosses his teenage
User : He is being administered with steroid. Is this ok?
It is the treatment of choice.
User : His testicle appears to be swollen. Is this normal under such treatment?
It is due to the edema it will reduce with treatment.
as the other symptoms come down
if it doesnt then it should be looked in for.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Baby breathing problem during crying
- Stiff next and virus
- Nephrotic syndrome in eisenmengers syndrome
- Nursing diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- Baby holding breath while using pacifer
- Seckle syndrome nephrotic syndrome
- Nephrotic syndrome wysolone
- Propysalic nf6 ointment uses
- Use of nicip plus tab
- Probiotics in nephrotic syndrome
- Fishy smell from babys breath
- For what purpose nicip plus is used
- Propysalic nf ointment uses for white patch
- Baby high fever short breath
- Babys breath smells like tuna fish