Need name of some good antiinflammatories for pain - Online Doctor Chats
can you give me the name of some good antiinflammatories
Depending on the severity of pain we can try the following
2. Mild non steroid antiinflammatory drugs like Ibuprofen
4. Opioid drugs like tramadol
ok thanks doc
thanks for your time
In addition to these, if the pain is purely of muscular in nature, physiotherapy, acupressure will also help.
Is there any thing else?
nope that will do it. Thanks a loit
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is difficult or labored breathing a side effect of labetalol?
- Is difficult or labored breathing a side effect of tamsulosin?
- Have brown spots on vagina what it could be
- Need medication for pain addicted to pain killers
- Suddenly get overheated and become dizzy after eating underlying cause
- Is difficult or labored breathing a side effect of ticagrelor?
- Done with liver function test what are the findings
- Pain in the head to cheek bone need pain medication
- Is swelling of the lymph nodes a side effect of capecitabine?
- Need medication for pain and immobility
- Is swelling of the ankles or hands a side effect of sorafenib?
- Wrist pain swelling shoulder pain need help
- Need treatment for knee pain
- Married and not pregnant is travelling by bike safe
- On prednisone have headache sore and stiff neck advise