Need medication for persisting dry cough - Online Doctor Chats
Very Good afternoon
How can I help you?
can you prescribe me some medicine
I will try to guide you after knowing a few more details.
May I know your age?
Are you on any medication at present?
At what time of the day is the cough more?
Are you allergic to any food, medicines or dust?
Do you have asthma?
in past(my childhood days) i had but not now
Did you have fever?
yes in night times, but day time its clear
I will try to guide you with certain steps which you can follow.
1. Drink only warm/hot water. Avoid having refrigerated food or drinks.
2. Keep your bedroom warm.
3. Wear thick clothes when you go out.
is it not bitter in taste?
No, it is not bitter. Ask for chewable tablet.
5. Do steam inhalation with Cap. Carvol plus dissolved in the water.
6. If the above steps does not improve your cough within 3 days, or if any other symptoms like fever appear, then you will need to be examined by a general physician.
He/ She will be able to prescribe antihistamines and cough suppressants.
If necessary they will add antibiotics.
Have you followed till now?
sure Doctor, i will follow all the above steps from now on
Please do cover your nose while going out.
I am sure this will help you.
thank you Doctor, i will follow this prescriptions for 3 days
Is there anything else I can help you on?
thanx for you help
Thanks for consulting me.
Have a nice day!
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for dry cough
- Sharp pain when i inhale
- I get white bump on apex once a month
- Smoking and alopecia areata
- Can there be a relapse of neurocycticercosis
- My lungs when i inhale hurt
- Persistent dry cough and hypothyroidism
- Getting rid of alopecia barbae
- Water in lungs with stomach issues
- Need medication for scrathy throat and dry cough
- Suggest the medication for dry cough
- Biotin for beard alopecia
- Cutivate for beard alopecia
- Treating frontal fibrosing alopecia naturally
- What is the suggested medication for dry cough