Need information on axillary breast tissue operation? - Online Doctor Chats
Can you pls. solve some of queries..
sure, please proceed
actually.. i consulted a doctor yesterday regarding my axillary breast tissue... it was hurting me so i thought to get oeprated
May i know your age ?
now that i went thorugh some articles regarding the same.. i read that there are chances of getting this tissue back during or after pregnency..
i am 25
and let me know if u have any redness, swelling , pain on touching the site , and size of the swelling ?
no redness, swelling is since many years.. since my school days infact.. size would be some 3 to 4 cms growth from my armpit
so u think, you may be pregnant ?
when was your last period ?
no it is not regarding whether i am pregnant..
i wanted to know whether this axillary tissue grows during my pregnancy
sometimes, breast tissue can be present at other sites, other than the normal breast
the axilla is such a ectopic site
in case, the tissue there is infact a breast tissue, then it is certain that the tissue will enlarge during the pregnancy
but the other cause of such collection is fat tissue
may i know ur height and weight ?
ok.. now that i am planning to get that tissue removed.. and plan pregnancy.. is there chance to get the tissue again?
i mean will i get the tissue grown again
no, once the tissue is removed, it is less likely to grow there again, (this is incase the tissue is that of the breast tissue itself )
in case that is a fat tissue collection, the chances of accumulation again post surgery is likely, if you gain more weight
thanks doctor.. that solved my query
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Implanon axillary breast tissue
- Can uterine polyps cause blood in urine
- Do postinor2 cause blood diarhoea
- Gout breast tissue
- Missed period blood in stool
- What causes thick gooey blood
- 5 month old blood mucous urine
- Ninth month of pregnancy blood stains
- Oxyelite pro breast tissue
- Can uterine fibroid cause high blood pressure
- Minocycline blood in urine
- Fibrous breast tissue
- High red blood cells on the cervix
- How to increase breast tissue
- Pooping blood and migraines