Need a diet plan for a healthy life style - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
For what purpose are you planning your diet?
to stay fit and active for long yrs
Life span and body fitness are affected by various parameter.
Diet and nutrition is a part of it.
It is not necessarily needed that you follow a strict diet plan to maintain good health and fitness.
The following things need to be taken care off in your diet.
yes..but i want to know that whether I am having right food or not
If your diet contains rice, roti, milk, vegetables, fruits. They take care of balancing the nutrients.
2. Drink plenty of water. Atleast 6-8 glass of water is a must.
3. Be regular with your food timings. Irregular food times can both affect your general weight/body appearance as well as predispose you to some medical conditions such as indigestion/gastritis.
4. Restrict taking junk foods - chocolates, cakes. pastries, ice cream, fizzy drinks and so on.
5. Taking non vegetarian diet is allowed. But restrict use of high calorie parts such as liver. Chicken and fist are preferable.
6. Restrict the amount of coffee or tea. You can supplement it with a fruit, butter milk, milk, green tea.
7. Your day should be made up of atleast 1 fruit.
You can split this into 3-4 servings.
8. You need to hit the bed only after an hour or two after dinner.
So time your dinner/sleep accordingly.
9. Sleep regularly for atleast 6-8 hour a day.
10. Finally to stay healthy and fit, practice healthy life style.
a) Exercising regularly
c) Staying away from any kind of abuse.
e) Maintaining good ergonomics at work.
f) Lastly maintaining good relation with family, friends, colleagues and spiritual relationship.
In brief taking care of your body, mind and spiritual needs will make sure you live healthy and fit.
Hope it is clear.
Do you have any other query?
nope than you so much
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on