Need a diet advice for a 7 month old except cerelac? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi How can I help you?
My daughter is 7 months old, wanted to know about the various baby-foods available in the market
are they good, which one we should give
as of now we are giving her Cerelac
May I know the other feeds which your daughter is on?
powdered milk / mother's milk / and almost all the dishes in small quantity which we use to cook for ourselves
Do those dishes involve semisolid food.
we use to give her meshed banana and little amount of juices
Let me brief you.
There are various commercial food such as cerelac, Nan HA, etc., available which contains similar quantity and quality nutrients.
If your daughter is tolerating cerelac very well, then I would suggest you to continue the same instead of trying new products.
In addition to these feeds, it is recommend that you slowly start weaning foods.
Weaning food products includes rice gruel, smashed rice, smashed potatoes, boiled and smashed apples and other fruits, egg, small pieces of meat, top up milk and so on.
Over the period of next 3-6 months a slow and increasing trend towards normal food is recommended with less milk and commercial food.
In simple words, I would suggest more of normal food than commercial food products. However you can choose from Cerelac or Nan HA for additional benefits.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Proper diet for a 7 month old
- Does acutret affect fertility
- Heart patients with roseola
- Outdoor temp and heart patient
- Heart racing with vomiting
- How long after use adderall is detected
- Upset stomach day after adderall
- Splotchy hot rash after adderall
- Diet plan for a 7 month old baby
- Proper diet for 7 months old baby
- Heart problem loose motion
- Diet chart for 7 month old baby
- Adderall affect your discharge color
- Need diet advice for a 10 month old
- Does pooping strain the heart