Neck pain due to sitting long hours in front of computers - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : Hello Docter..
User : This is from chennai
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : when i am doing my work. i am getting neck pain..
User : while sitting in chair.
Please provide these details: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User : 26,M, software eng
User : unmarried
User : 64
Doctor : ok
Doctor : how long do you work in front of computers?
User : per day 8h
Doctor : ok its most probably due to your habbits
Doctor : every 20 min you need to stretch
User : is there any solution.
User : ok
Doctor : there are some guidlines
Doctor : to follow
Doctor : every 20 min do eye exercises
Doctor : also walk around every few min
Doctor : i mean every half an hour
User : Actlullay i am planning to follow Physiotherapy . what is u r sugession..
Doctor : and if possible stretch out for example try reaching your back stading up
Doctor : it really eases out the tension
Doctor : it will definitely be a good option
Doctor : and do follow the ecxercises regularly
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Experiencing pain from shoulder to elbowsuggest medication
- Use ofloxacin 200 mg ornidazole 500 mg
- How to treat swollen bump on right arm
- Is it ok to take endogest 200 tablet
- Stinging front neck pain
- Front neck pain thyroid
- Is taxim o 200 mg safe during pregnancy
- How to cure sharp pain near ribs
- Monocef 200 during pregnancy
- Right front neck pain
- Cefpodoxime macpod 200
- How to treat radiating severe pain in ankles thighs
- What is the best treatment for back and hip pain
- Neck pain computer sms
- Neck pain due to computer use