Neck pain and back ache - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello doctor
User : this is atchuta, working for a software organization
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : I am suffering from spondylitis for the past 3 months
User : can you please suggest me what to do?
Doctor : Yes I can help you with this
and help you relieve from the pain
Doctor : May I ask yu few questions
User : yes
What is the age?
User : 26
Doctor : When was it diagnosed a spondylitis
What problems do you hve with it, like pain, tingling of fingers, neck pain, numbness,
User : i told to one of my uncle that i am suffering from nect pain & back ache. he said that i'm suffering from spondylitis.
Oh so it is not diagnosed
User : yes
Usually spondylitis presents after age 40
User : ohh ...
Doctor : So do not panic first you have to diagnose it
User : ok
Doctor : This will be done with good history and examiantion and some tests by the doctor
What is your occupation
Usually software eng are more prone for these type of conditions
because of poor work ergonomics and posture problmes
lack of exercises
and over weight
I need to ask you few questions and our interaction may take 15 to 20 more minutes. You may want to subscribe to the health package as you will need more personalized information. I concern about your problem, hence giving you a discount code QMED374. You can use this code to get 25% discount.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Hurts my stomach when i wee
- Gabapentin 300mg for back pain
- Hurts to swallow on left gland
- Severe back and neck pain
- Lidocaine injection for back pain
- Back and neck pain symptoms
- Neck pain down back
- Valium for lower back pain
- Methylprednisolone for low back pain
- Flexor patches for back pain
- Endometriosis back neck pain
- I found a lump inside my bum
- Hydrogen peroxide in ear with busted ear drum
- Pregnancy neck pain weakness back ache tiredness cravings normal
- Hydrocele surgery does it hurt