Nausea, breast pain and lightheadedness - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : Hello
Doctor : hi
User : I am having pain in my breasts (3 days and still going)
User : Vomiting
User : Nausea
User : Lightheaded
User : smell sensitivity and some more things.
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status
User : I was wondering if I needed to be concerned
User : Female, 28, married, homemaker, Corvallis, MT
Doctor : when was your last periods
User : Las month
Doctor : date?
User : I had a tubal ligation Dec. 2003.
User : Last period was about 3 weeks
User : Not sure on the date.
Doctor : ok
Doctor : do you have loose stools
User : No.
User : Having more though.
Doctor : do you have any stomach pain
User : Little.
Doctor : is the pain in upper or lower part of the stomach
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Symptoms of Ingrown toenail
- Effects of eating overnight eggs
- Effects of diane 35 on men
- Elevated bilirubin in pregnancy
- Diagnosis of Cataract
- Dry itchy flaking areola
- Treatment and cure for Dark circles
- Breast pain in left breast
- Breast pain in 1 breast
- Breast pain in both breasts
- Does colpermin get rid of swelling in stomach how long doesit take
- Treatment and cure for Developmental dyspraxia
- Bee sting causes
- Breast pain and nausea and abdominl pain
- Headache breast pain nausea cramps negative hpt