Nausea and vomiting at 40 weeks of pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : I am 40 weeks prgenant i have been experincing nausea and I have threw up twice today.
User : Is this normal.
Doctor : Nausea is normal during pregnancy
Doctor : but you have reached the term
Doctor : when is the due date/
User : I have been having indigestion too. Manily my throat. due date is 21 dec 08
Doctor : Nausea might not be due to pregnancy
Doctor : it could be someother reason
User : I have stayed away from greasy foods and I have been drinking many fluids also.
Doctor : That is fine
Doctor : when ws the last vomit
User : about an hour ago. still have the indigestion
Doctor : and what did yu see in it?
User : My food
Doctor : Do not worry the intestine will not move as fast as you think in pregnants
Doctor : so eat less food
Doctor : and more number of times
Doctor : prefer easy digestibles
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pregnant at 34 years old
- Is vomiting and nausea during pregnancy compulsory
- Nighttime nausea and vomiting in pregnancy
- Dark brown line around wrist
- Nausea and vomiting in pregnancy
- Constantly pussing and bleeding open wound
- Is headache vomiting and nausea due to pregnancy
- 8 months pregnancy with nausea and vomiting
- Orange spotting 34 weeks pregnant
- 34 weeks pregnant with twins orange urine
- I have a lump underneath my clitoris
- Dark stools after heavy alcohol intake
- Cysts on the cornea of the eye
- 34 weeks pregnant vagina and pelvis sore
- 34 weeks placenta previa