Nasal irrigation and nasal stuffiness - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
How can i help you?
User : Is this true???
User : Rinsing your nose with salt water can help keep you healthy and ward off allergy symptoms. Nasal irrigation is a cheap and easy way to find relief if you have spring allergies, nasal congestion, stuffy noses or post-nasal drip, says Dr. AAAAAAA Pynnonen, co-director of the Michigan Sinus Center and an assistant professor in the University of Michigan's department of otolaryngology.
Doctor : ok
User : I did.. so rinsing the nose with salt water can relief Stuffy nose?
it is very clear that the beneficiary effect of nasal irrigation is there in the nasal allergies
meaning the stuffy nose is because of allergic rhinitis
User : So If i rinse my nose with salt water i would have less stuffy nose
Doctor : yes if your stuffy nose is because of allergic rhinitis
Doctor : further salt water means "saline"
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Minor headache sharp lower abdominal pain
- Light headed and nauseous abdominal pain
- Abdominal pain vomiting green stuff
- Benign cyst in scrotum
- Abdominal mass with groin inflamation hip pain
- Nasal irrigation chlorhexidine
- Benign growth on tongue
- Crestor as cause of nasal stuffiness
- Pain behind the ear
- Lump below ear lobe
- Painful swelling behind ear
- Nasal irrigation not working
- Gentamicin nasal irrigation side effects
- Gentamicin for nasal irrigation
- Gas light headed and abdominal pain