Nasal blockage during winter season - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : I have serious nose blocking problem during winter season. ?
I had appendicitis surgery 2 years ago after that I am suffering from nose blocking problem. Could you please tell me to remedy such problem? During winter i have to spray(Xylometazolin hydrochloride) more than 5 times a day to open my nose. I don't want any surgery for this problem. I will be happy if you could give me better solutions for the problem
Let me read it
User : ok thanks
Now have you met an ENT specialist before?
User : no
User : before this appenditis operation, I never had such problem
Doctor : Who had presribed you the nasal spray
User : a doctor form nepal
Doctor : Ok
It mainly looks like allergic rhinitis
as it has seasonal variation
User : this spray has allergic effects as sneezing
User : yes
User : only in winter season
Doctor : Yes
that shows a relation in your case
User : yes
Do you get running nose and/or sneezing as well?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Cephelexin sore calf muscles
- Is red, irritated eyes a side effect of amoxil?
- Suggest treatment for nasal blockage
- Is voice changes a side effect of capecitabine?
- Nasal passage blockage treatment
- Calf pain in ovarian cancer
- Nasal blockage breathless
- Is stuffy or runny nose a side effect of viagra?
- Macalvit what is volume of calcium quantity
- Is red, irritated eyes a side effect of ceftin?
- Calf muscles should i take carnisure
- Blockage in nasal passage
- Infant nasal blockage and surgery
- Is unusual behavior a side effect of biaxin xl?
- Link with calf pain and lung cancer