Nail fungal infection, suspecting Onychomycosis. What should i do? - Online Doctor Chats
hi my name is XXXXXXX
welcome to XXXXXXX
i have some problem about my left handed nail
sure, please proceed
my family doctor says its fungus infection
my nail is grow but not with my fingue skin
and yelowish grey colured
so, he is suspecting Onychosis
so has he suggested any treatments ?
then what i do
Nail fungal infections are caused by microscopic organisms called fungi that do not require sunlight to survive
Nails that are infected with fungus typically are thickened, brittle, crumbly, ragged, distorted, dull, and darker or yellowish in color.
pls suggest any treatment
these oral medications should be taken for 3-4 months , for complete clearance of the infection
these medications are prescription based , and can be decided only by a doctors examination
ok tell me any docors address or ph no
may i know where you live ?
give me a few moments
Dr D G SAPLE, AT 88,Hindu Colony, Bhagini Samaj, 3RD XXXXXXX Dadar East, Mumbai - 0000 , PHONE 22-0000
You are very welcome
ok also one favour
my elder brother have eyes problem
do u know exactly what the condition is ?
then what symptoms does he have ? and how long does he have it ?
his vision is slightly blur & after testing & xrays doctor says some swell in eyes
pls sugges me any proper doctors
how long does he have it ?
1 & half year
what treatment have the doctors suggested ?
first it should be known, if it is a neurological condition or a eye issue
in some cases a combination of both doctors may also be needed
yes he take already treatment but tampararily he is fined
sorry, Fined ?
after some days he returned facing problem
do u have the medical reports ?
if you can mail it to me, via email, i can have a look at it and advise you accordingly
you can mail it to YYYY@YYYY with Attn: Dr XXXXXX in the subject line
i shall provide my answers via Email
but today i dont have give your email id tmrrw i will send mial
you can send it any time, when it is possible , no hurry
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What causes fungal infections
- Red painful spots between buttcheeks
- Small spotting after duphaston
- Light period after taking duphsaton
- What is the remedy for the fungal infection in nails
- Nail fungal infection methampetamine
- Raw skin between buttocks dry peeling
- Red itchy spot between butt cheeks
- Growth in between buttocks
- Fungal infection toe nail
- When period happen after duphaston
- What is the cure for fungal infection
- Weakness due to malaria after 3 months
- Shingles between butt cheaks
- Strong smell after pooping during pregnacy