My side vision on both eyes has a dark line or shadow - Online Doctor Chats
May I know when you had this cataract surgery?
R eye March 2013,, left eye oct 2013
Can you describe the position of this dark line/shadow?
how bid is it?
and is it on the outer side of the vision or the nose side?
Running north to south
blocks side vision
was it present from immediately after the surgery or has it happened recently?
if recently, then how recently?
and is it present all the time?
75 % of the time
you mean, you noticed these black lines soon after the surgery?
moving your head or shaking causes these lines to appear and disappear, am I right?
Rt eye is 25 % left eye 75%
you mean, it obstructs 75% of your vision in the left eye?
that would seem right the lens has shifted
I suspect the same
the lens seems to have shifted
just the perifable ?? spelling
Yes, that can happen if the lens gets shifted
You can wait and watch
I have appointment this coming Monday with surgeon
if it gets any worse, then you will need to see an eye doctor who can fix this
That is good
thank you for your time
You are most welcome
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Endometrial polyps and pregnancy pdf
- Dark shadows around the eyes
- Dark shadow on white of eye
- Genetic disorders with small eyes
- Thickened endometrial wall positive pregnancy test
- Red eye and dissy spells
- Endometrium minimal free fluid pod
- Dark shadow in corner of eye
- Strabismus stitches dissolve time
- Fluid in pod and thick endometrium
- Dark shadows in babies eyes
- Smell and taste disorder watery eyes
- Dark shadow on left eye
- Taking pregnacare does it help endometriosis
- Symptoms of teridium disease