Muscular pain, gastric issue. What should i do? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
i am 38 years old male
have history of gastric issue
Alright, What is the problem?
just below the shoulder
its like sometimes i get breadthless
the pain is more from the last 2 days
is it on exertion ?
my right hand
not really, since i did not go for a walk also today morning
phisical - do not think so
not too sure
What were you doing?
i did not analize that - nor do i remember the cause
Did you have any abdominal pain?
when i take a XXXXXXX breadth
its like a catch
and u need to stop
due to the pain
So is this pain in the shoulder in the arm also or just in the back?
behind the shoulder
it aches even while i change sleeping postures
ok, does this happen due to gas
I would suggest that you try taking some over the counter pain killers like Paracetamol. Also try applying pain relieving gels like Voveran gel three times a day.
ok, so this is not a gastric issue
i was taking a lot of jeera yesterday
post which i had some relif
This is probably not due to a gastric cause.
There is no harm in trying out home remedies.
See if you get relief with what I've suggested. It should settle in two or three days.
but iam getting a lot of blurps
from the past 2 days
It is important that you don't strain or overdo till the pain disappears
Hope you get better soon.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Smoking weed causes yellow eyes
- Can giardiasis cause belching gas with a bad taste?
- Muscular pain in upper arm
- What are the symptoms of hirschsprung's disease?
- Eye problems caused by welding
- Neck muscular pain
- Does cramps, nausea or vomiting signify wheat allergy?
- Muscular pain relief
- Mobizox for muscular pain
- Does abdominal cramps signify lactose intolerance?
- Does reduced functioning of the spleen signify celiac disease?
- Penicillin causes eye redness
- Muscular pain in armpit and shoulder
- Cause of partial eye redness
- Mold exposure cause incontinence