Muscle strain during racing causing pain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can I help you?
User : hi, i was running earlier and racing my friend and i think i pulled something
User : it hurts really bad right to the left of my pelvic bone
Doctor : ok
User : i mean pubic bone
Doctor : I will help you
User : what do you think i pulled?
Doctor : you might have pulled a muscle
User : which one?
Doctor : which needs rest to recover
User : how do i know if its serious, or a hernia occured?
Doctor : it might be your rectus abdominis
Doctor : or external oblique
Doctor : hernia doesnt occur in a day
User : oh, okay. the pain is an inch out from my pubic bone on the left, what muscle is that?
Doctor : it needs some factors which need to be there for a long time
Doctor : I have already mentioned the 2 possible muscles
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Causes for severe back pain due to muscle strain
- Sloppy poo
- White patch in skin calcium deficiency
- Muscle strain causes
- Muscle strain during pregnancy
- Smoked a joint a week ago how long will it stay in my system
- Why do my high heels wear out on only one side
- Why do i get a charlie horse almost every day
- Small pea sized lump that moves on collarbone
- Cpap machine causing abdominal muscle strain and pain
- Smell inside my ear and liquid coming out
- Small soft lump on leg when tensing
- Muscle strains caused by cough
- What does it mean when your arm goes numb then swells up
- What does it mean when somebody is put in the intensive care unit