Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Muscle soreness and dry penis skin - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
User :   yes i have a question, I had a bump on the shaft of my penis i went to my doctor and he said that i had lesion of syspilis but then he test my for it i did not have it and he gave me a oral exam for herpes and i did not have it, but i had a urinary track infection,i was treated for that but im have musle soreness in my upper back,my calf,shoulders and my knee and my penis has a little skin peeling under the head,i went back to my doctor and he said im clean i dont have any infection,i havent worked out i about a month and a half could that be why i have musle soreness?
User :   hi
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :  
let me read
Doctor :  
when was you diagnosed to have syphilis?
User :   he said i did not have it, i went to my doctor in december
Doctor :  
User :   i went back two days ago
Doctor :  
so you did not test positive for syphilis or herpes
Doctor :  
this muscle soreness is from when?
User :   no
User :   a week after i got treated
User :   i was working out a lot, i just stop
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
did you stop the work outs abruptly?
User :   i stop around november
Doctor :  
but you have got muscle soreness in december
User :   i had oral with a comdom about two or three after i see this bomp
Doctor :  
User :   you think i could have faluse reading?
Doctor :   this muscle soreness doesn't seems to be as a result of the syphylis
Doctor :   in the sexually transmitted diseases there will be either discharge form the penis, pain in the genitals, oral ulcer or ulcer on the penis
Doctor :   it doesn't present isolated as muscle soreness
Doctor :  
what test was conducted on you to detect std, can you name it?
User :   what you think it could be? what is a ulcer like a sore scalb, and i got a blood test done
Doctor :   what blood test was done?

User :   i did have a discharge but i had a urinany track infection,i was test the common stds
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :  
so it was a urinary tract infection and which has been treated now
Doctor :  
the present muscle soreness seems to be more of a withdrawl pains
User :   yes,what you think it could be
Doctor :  
since you have stopped work outs, it can cause muscle soreness
User :   what can i do about that
Doctor :  
try with the tab ORIDUS twice a day for three days the pain should disappear
Doctor :   take the tablet after food
Doctor :  
also you resume the work outs
Doctor :  
this will condition the muscles and the soreness will disappear
User :   ok where can i get from?
User :   what can i do about the skin on my penis?
Doctor :   it is available as otc drug in the pharmacy
Doctor :   what did your doctor say about the condition of the skin on the penis?
User :   ok
User :   he said he see no sings of infection i was ok
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :  
do you think that you suffer from much more serious illness than just a muscle soreness?
User :   like what
Doctor :  
or just a skin peel on the penis?
User :   just a skin peel on the penis
Doctor :   from the symptoms you have described for me it seems to me be a simple muscle soreness
Doctor :   which should get cleared with the simple analgesics
User :   ok so nothing to worry about
Doctor :   yeah nothing much to worry
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor