Muscle pain. What is the reason for this? - Online Doctor Chats
last month .. had a pain in my left thighs ..
how old are you?
it tok almost three weeks ot recover
are you over weight?
last week i had muscle in my right butt
since yesterday iam having pain in my right shoulder
not over weight.
what is your current weight and height?
height in 170cm..
Are you on medications?
Do you exercise regularly?
are you there?
please answer my query
sorry not been exercising for last two month
ok..but how serious is this.
physical inactivity causes muscle pain and chronic fatigue
if taken care initially, this is not serious
if it is left this way for more than 6 months, it can go into something called Chronic fatigue syndrome
You can read about this
can i just go to lab and ask for throid testing to be done . .or do they need any prescription for this
You can ask for Thyroid function test that contains T3, T4 and TSH
You can do a self -referral for the same
assuming its this thyroid is there .. i have to take medications right.
yes, if problem is detected
any more queries?
no doc . thanks.. will get this done and checked.
good day ahead
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Nuvaring used with erythromycin
- Rheuaatoid arthritis gout cholesterol feels light headed reason
- What could be the reason for having severe muscle pain
- Taking microgynon and erythromycin
- What is the reason behind upper underarm muscle pain
- Punched right hand fractures metacarpal bones raising up
- Calf muscle pain no reason
- What is the reason for undiagnosed muscle pain
- Muscle pain in legs for no reason
- Swelling in right hand painful treatment
- What is high erythrocytes in urine
- Mri of neck done anything serious
- Lump on wrist having arthritis are these related
- Phlegm in throat erosive esophagitis
- Eyelid swelling and epistaxis