Multiple abscess with history of diabetes - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : why do i keep getting abcesses
User : hello
How can i help you?
User : ive have 3 abscesses
Doctor : May i know your age / gender?
User : i am a 23 female
User : i have one on my neck that is healing and 2 just came on my face
Generallly the cause for recurrent abscess is
1. the strain of organism that cuases it.
2. History of diabetes.
If the immunity status is low.
User : diabetes does run in my family and i was tested when i was 17
Then it must be the cause.
User : so i should be checked for diabetes again
User : i have no other symptoms of diabetes
But since you were tested positive for it.
Get the sugar level tested.
User : when i was checked when i was 17 i didnt have it
Ideally i would suggest you
Doctor : To consult your local doctor as soon as possible.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Odimont lc cause high bp
- Left groin abscess due to diabetes
- Cough heart problems high bp and pulse
- Bp okayrespirations fast uppe chest stabbing pain
- Side effects of diabetes medicine
- Hormonal change from boyfriend
- Symptoms of diabetes during pregnancy
- Heat intolerance in diabetic neuropathy
- Types of exercise for diabetics
- Diabetic done tubectomy delay in periods recurrent breast abscess cause
- Scrotal abscess in diabetes
- Critically low bp levels
- Diabetic reoccuring peritoneal abscesses
- Insulin use by non diabetic
- Diabetic perianal abscess homeopathy