Multiple abscess with history of diabetes - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : why do i keep getting abcesses
User : hello
How can i help you?
User : ive have 3 abscesses
Doctor : May i know your age / gender?
User : i am a 23 female
User : i have one on my neck that is healing and 2 just came on my face
Generallly the cause for recurrent abscess is
1. the strain of organism that cuases it.
2. History of diabetes.
If the immunity status is low.
User : diabetes does run in my family and i was tested when i was 17
Then it must be the cause.
User : so i should be checked for diabetes again
User : i have no other symptoms of diabetes
But since you were tested positive for it.
Get the sugar level tested.
User : when i was checked when i was 17 i didnt have it
Ideally i would suggest you
Doctor : To consult your local doctor as soon as possible.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Left groin abscess due to diabetes
- Metformin and insulin combination
- Transient heavy pain feeling in the chest
- My chest feels wet but isnt
- Metformin 1000 mg tablet
- Feels like something inside left chest
- Saccharin good for diabetics
- How expensive is victoza
- Itchy feeling inside stomach and chest
- Glyburide use in pregnancy
- Heart sinking feeling chest
- Diabetic done tubectomy delay in periods recurrent breast abscess cause
- Scrotal abscess in diabetes
- Diabetic reoccuring peritoneal abscesses
- Diabetic perianal abscess homeopathy