Mouse scratch - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : Hi
User : Hi there, maybe you can put my mind at ease. I was removing a mouse from a mouse trap last night, and I didnt directly touch the mouse, I used a pair of plyers to remove the trap and dispose of it. However afterwards I realized that I had a very small scratch on my left hand. I did not come into any direct contact with the mouse, and I am pretty sure I simply scrapped my hand off a shelf, but I am just paranoid! I don't need to get a rabies shot do I?
Doctor : Ok
Did you have any bleeding or was there a trace of blood over the rash?
User : it was not bleeding out of the wound, it was just red
User : it was about the size of 2 small pin pricks
User : as if I just rubbed against something hard
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : In that case you are safe
Even else there is no danger
User : Ok, so I don't need to get a shot or anything?
User : Great, thank you, I was just getting very paranoid
User : thank you for your time
Please fill the feedback form
Have you filled it?
User : I did
User : take care
Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Mouse use and olecranon bursitis
- Does mountain dew hurt chances of having children
- Potassium cyanide
- Why does a fluid coming out post sex
- Route of administration of cortigen b6
- Impaired hearing side effetc of allergic rhinitis
- Can i feed my baby after recovering from fever
- Mouse droppings and eye infection
- Dengue and black colour stools
- Dengue fever and carditis
- Cough after mouse bite
- What cause of urine mix with sperm
- Costochondritis computer mouse
- Can a scalp infection spread to the vaginal area
- Mouse bites and rabies