Mosquito bite reaction - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : I am very used to getting mosquito bites. I tend to get them tons more than my friends I am with. I have one bite, however, that is unlike the rest. Instead of being small and bright red and hard, it's the size of a saucer, light pink, soft, and hot to the touch. Could is just be an odd reaction to a mosquito bite?
Doctor : is there any pain?
User : Lots and lots of itching, and tender if I press at it, but alone, no.
Doctor : where are you from?
User : I am originally from LA, but recently moved to Michigan for school
Doctor : where is this lesion on your body?
User : Left upper arm
Doctor : since how many days you have this?
User : I got it last night
User : Along with four other normal bites
this may not be a reaction to the mosquito bite
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- 5 minute febrile seizures connected to stuttering
- Loss of consciousness in pulmonary tuberculosis
- Doxycycline 500 mg
- What is considered excessive thirst
- Acticoat wound care
- Consequences of elevated cpk
- Allergic reaction to mosquito bites
- Dizziness and vertigo
- Soft water problems
- Extreme mosquito bite reaction
- Mosquito bite cough
- Tegra 3 tablets
- Mosquito bites treatment babies
- Bites that resemble mosquito bites
- Conservative treatment for eye infection