Mood swings and bipolar disorder - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : I just have a few questions. I think I am bi polar. Or maybe I have a hormonal imbalance.. Not sure..but I often catch myself in these "episodes". One minute I am happy, then something will trigger a bad side and I will flip out. but then about 5 minutes later, I realize it was wrong
User : for me to flip out the way I did. I don't want to go see a doctor because I don't want anyone looking at me like I am crazy or something. I'm 19
User : I heard that vitamins with Omega 3 can help somehow with mood problems?>
Do you have any physical symptoms apart from the mood swing?
User : Like what
like getting extremely depressed, voilent behavioural activity, sweating
Weight gain or loss?
Not able to eat?
Any such problems that you have noticed?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- How effective is xeloda
- Dopamine blocker side effects
- Have bipolar disorder mood swings anger issues concerned about safety
- Mood disorder versus bipolar disorder
- Maximum dose nicotine patch
- Sodium valproate for bipolar disorder
- Somatosensory disengagement in bipolar disorder
- Lamotrigine bipolar disorder
- How to apply clotrimazole
- Lithium toxicity dilated eyes
- For what disease is rcifax medicine prescribed
- For what disease is pylokit medicine prescribed
- Exercise while taking lithium
- Band first aid kit
- Lithium in pearl millet