Mood changes - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hello Doctor
How can I help you?
User : From time to time, I feel low (depressed). Like for one hour I am just fine and for another hour I am dont feel good. when I am not feeling good, it feels something is happening inside my body (no pain) it is like some anxiety kind. At that time I do not want to do anything, don't want to eat, sleep, watch TV, talk to anyone and even wants to kill myself.
Doctor : Ok do not worry let me help you with reight suggestsion
May I ask you few questions
User : sure
What is your age, occupation and gender?
User : age: 47, housewife , Female
Since how long you have this problem? When did it start first ?
User : like only past 15 days
Were you absolutely normal before that?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for gender identity disorder
- Drugs/medication for aspergillosis
- Inflamed bone marrow after shoulder surgery
- Drugs/medication for priapism
- Rapid mood changes
- Body rasheshives after quitting smoking
- Mood changes with liver metastases
- Carbimazole mood change
- Drugs/medication for thrombocytopenia
- Drugs/medication for lentigo
- Metatarsal bone pain after fall
- Body temperature drops after fever
- Pain after tooth extraction and bone graft
- Mood changes with oxyelite pro
- Mood change after anesthesia