Mood changes - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hello Doctor
How can I help you?
User : From time to time, I feel low (depressed). Like for one hour I am just fine and for another hour I am dont feel good. when I am not feeling good, it feels something is happening inside my body (no pain) it is like some anxiety kind. At that time I do not want to do anything, don't want to eat, sleep, watch TV, talk to anyone and even wants to kill myself.
Doctor : Ok do not worry let me help you with reight suggestsion
May I ask you few questions
User : sure
What is your age, occupation and gender?
User : age: 47, housewife , Female
Since how long you have this problem? When did it start first ?
User : like only past 15 days
Were you absolutely normal before that?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Are excessive anger, hostility or violence symptoms of mental illness?
- Can my obsessively doing health research be due to hypochondria?
- Can my dissociative identity disorder be due to dissociative disorders?
- Rapid mood changes
- I have stomach pain while going bathroom
- Mood changes with liver metastases
- Carbimazole mood change
- Stomach cramp run to bathroom blood
- Involitary pain while going to the bathroom
- Can mental illness cause confused thinking or reduced ability to concentrate?
- Stomach cramps while using the bathroom
- Can extreme mood changes of highs and lows be due to mental illness?
- Spleen hurts when going to bathroom
- Mood changes with oxyelite pro
- Mood change after anesthesia