Mobility concerns post treatment of fractured femur - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can we help you
User : hello, i am in need of advice
Doctor : k.. we are here for that
User : i was recently in a motorcycle accident....and i broke my tibia, fibula, feemur, humerus.....how i have had follow up appointments and they have said that the tib & fib, humerus is healing nicely....but my feemur isnt...
Doctor : k.. what site of femur got fractured?..neck of femur?
User : they have said i am non weight baring for 6 - 12 moths, and even then i may never walk again...i just need some advice on how to help it heal quicker and im jus scared that i may never walk again
User : 4cm, above the knee
User : right leg
Doctor : k..so they must have done internal fixation for that one..
User : yes, its all been metal rodded and screwed
Doctor : dont worry..once the fracture gets healed, you vll be rehabilitated..
Doctor : u can achieve strength to waik..
Doctor : how old ur?
Doctor : n wt u do?
User : the only problem is....there is a 6cm chip in the feemur bone preventing it from healng.... im 19 years old (which is why im scared) mechanic
Doctor : k lets wait for the outcome..
Doctor : u can be member of our site
Doctor : and seek help whenever u want..
Doctor : u got that
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Straighten bow legs adults nhs
- Treatment and cure for Femur cyst
- Correcting bow legs in adults
- Tailbone disorders in adults
- Gestofit 200 contents
- Fracture neck of femur treatment
- Treatment for cutis marmorata of adult leg
- Susten 200 progesterone soft gelatin capsules
- Genu varum adults correction nhs
- Benzonatate 200 mg and diphenhydramine
- Miprogen 200 capsules can postpond the periods
- Development of a treatment plan fracture femur
- Uses of gestofit 200 capsule during pregnancy
- Treatment and cure for femur fracture
- Femur cancer treatment