Missing tampoon, toxic shock syndrome - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
User : hello?: Doctor :
how can i help u?
User : hello, i think i may have a tampon lost in me
User : when i went to the toilet to take it out it had disappeared
User : i've tried feeling around for it but i cant feel a thing
User : coudl it have dropped out? but wouldnt i have felt that?
User : shoudl i wait until mornign to see if it reappears? or am i at risk from TSS?
User : what should i do?
Doctor : just reclolect have u removed it urself?
User : no i haven't removed it myself
tss occurs only if there is infection'
User : when i went to do remove it, i realised it had gone
User : no, i dont have any infections, so am i safe to wait until morning?
u can wait
User : and see if it reappears?
Ask your BF for help, if possible. Lay down on your back with your knees up as far as you can and feel around to see if you can find it.
It doesn't really have anywhere to go, but sometimes you can miss one.
User : what if i still can't feel it by tomorrow morning?
Doctor : then u should see a gynecologist near by..he will remove it
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Hot and painful leg below knee no swelling have fever
- Noticed blood in my semen
- Will starting yaz delay my period
- Spots under arms cortisone antiseptic fungal ketoconazole
- Sauna delay my period
- Toxic shock syndrome rash
- Can zinc delay period
- Symptoms of toxic shock syndrome
- Normal delivery and sigerian delivery
- What is toxic shock syndrome
- Toxic shock syndrome causes
- Diagnosis of toxic shock syndrome
- Dull pain in testicle doubt about testicular torsion
- Weakness shaking body heart palpitation what is happening to me
- Will susten delay periods