Missing period, hormonal imbalance, stress, pregnancy test - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi
Doctor : hi
how can i help u?
User : I have missed my period
whats ur age?
User : and my usual menstural cycle is 28 days.. my age is 26 yrs
User : so when i tested the last sunday it was negative
Doctor : ok
User : and today it is 37 day from my last period date
when was ur due date?
User : so am i pregnant ?
User : My due date ( expected date for menstral period ) was 18 oct
repeat the home kit test again this sunday
User : Ok.. are there any chances of being pregnant for me ?
some times stress also can postpone menstruation
yes there are chances
User : i have abdominal pains..headache, craving for food,
and harmonal imbalance is also one of the most common reason for missing periods
User : crampings at my lower abdominal
its better to wait till this sunday and take the test again.
User : fatigue is also one of the feeling these days..
User : Oh.. ok..
User : what if in case i get negative test result till 45 days..of my missed period
User : do i need to consult the doctor for this ?
Doctor : even after that ur test is negative and u dint get periods then u consult a doctor
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Stress hormones and dry hands
- Irregular and delayed periods stressed negative pregnancy test pregnant
- Stress hormones released during stress
- Injection to indue period
- Positive pregnancy testing on hormone imbalance
- Symptoms of local mucosal injury
- Missed periods stress or pregnancy
- Symptoms of centric castleman disease
- Mdma and hypothyroidism medication
- Reason for immidiate period
- Symptoms of anechoic cyst
- Menstruation and immune system
- Symptoms of hyperinsulinemic hypoglycemia
- Tips to get periods immediately
- Symptoms of contact allergy