Missed single dose of tri-sprintec birth control pill - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you
User : i am on tri-sprintec birth control and have been for several months
User : i missed the first pill of my most recent pack because i didn't have it. As soon as I could get a new prescription i took the missed pill
User : i have had sex since that time, should I be worried about being pregnant
if you miss only the first dose
there is not much to worry
as you were regular previously
User : yes i was regular prior to and after that one missed dose
if you had missed more than 3 days at a stretch then it is to be worried
User : and the information with the birth control says if only one dose is missed than no extra contraceptive is needed
Doctor : yes thats correct
User : is there any way to detect pregnancy before the first period is missed?
if you have missed only one pill then be tension free
User : thank you very much
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Socratic method
- Unwanted 72 substitute
- Missed first birth control pill
- Unwanted kit effect
- Is restlessness a side effect of rocephin?
- Missed birth control pills pregnancy
- Is nervousness a side effect of symbicort?
- Is slurred speech a side effect of sutent?
- Is bleeding gums a side effect of treanda?
- Birth control pills sprintec
- Is dark urine a side effect of tizanidine?
- Do you have to pull out while on loestrin
- Birth control pills missed period
- Tri-sprintec birth control pills
- Does ipill cause late periods