Missed periods with negative urine pregnancy test, possible errors in UPT - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : i had a quick question..
User : the last time i had a period was the end of august... i have taken 2 pregnancy tests and they both have come up negative... what else could it be?
did you have any spotting in between?
User : no.
or any cramps?
User : no cramps.
please provide your age, and location
User : 20. texas
when was the last time you checked your pregnancy test?
User : i took it last week.
Doctor : i will help you out in this
sometimes the urine pregnancy tests come negative even though you are pregnant
the reason being
1 wrong procedure. or 2. wrong reading. 3. less of HCG hormone in urine
User : what is the likelihood of that showing negative and being wrong?
so in these cases
the best way to confirm would be
1. to do a blood HCG levels
2. To do a transvaginal scan to confirm the presence of the baby.
3. also a pelvic examination will show
your enlarged uterus to the examiner
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Does crestor affect macular degeneration
- Negative pregnancy test no period
- Negative pregnancy test but no period and blood clots in urine
- Is dettol usage affect sperm count and motility
- Irregular baby sac and bleeding
- Can an inguinal hernia affect sperm count
- Does crystal meth affect scoliosis
- Bleeding ulcers in babies
- How does copperhead venom affect humans
- Missed period negative pregnancy test frequent urination
- Missed period negative pregnancy test
- What if baby swallow bleach
- My baby inhaled bleach
- Delayed periods urine pregnancy test negative
- Bleach can effect the baby during pregnancy