Missed periods, risk of tubal pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : do i really have to pay
You have a free trial of 5 minutes
User : i see
from the time you logged in for chat.
User : well... i have 2 questions
Please proceed with the query?
User : what should i do if i dont get my period for a month
User : besides a pregnancy test
User : the test is negative
Cause for missed periods could be pregnancy, anaemia, low birth weight or ovarian condition.
Were your periods regular in the past?
User : and I drank... what if I am pregnant... how much does one have to drink to cause fetal alcohol syndrome?
User : yes they were regular... I went off the pill end of july
I am sorrry i meant low weight and not birth weight.
User : should i get ablood test?
You can get a serum Hcg levels done.
User : i dont have a doctor
The definitive diagnosis is by Abdominal scan.
You can get these test done at a diagnostic center.
User : could it be a tubal pregnancy... or would it show on the home test
Tubal pregnancy can be diagnosed only by a scan.
And not through blood test or pregnancy home kit.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is chest pain or discomfort a side effect of methocarbamol?
- Delayed periods spotting history of tubal pregnancy miscarriage worried
- Lynoral 0.05mg uses
- Symptoms of tubectomy, tubal pregnancy
- Tranexamic acid intravenous
- Is there any chance of tubal pregnancy
- Medroxyprogesterone injection sites
- Tubal pregnancy causes
- Is severe nausea or vomiting a side effect of necon 0.5/35?
- Tubectomy, tubal pregnancy causes
- Bromocriptine and periods
- Is joint stiffness or swelling a side effect of edarbyclor?
- Medroxyprogesterone 150 mg
- Is unusual tiredness or weakness a side effect of nasacort?
- Is pain or burning in the throat a side effect of naproxen?