Missed periods post interrupted intercourse - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : i have missed my menstrual and also me and my fiancee had unsafe sex
Doctor : when was the period normal
Doctor : and how long it has been since it is missed?
User : the last time i had consumed a contraceptive
User : i had the cycle after consuming
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Did you check for the pregnancy test?
User : not yet?
Doctor : I suggest you to get the UPT done first
Doctor : and the person may miss periods if taken a contraceptive
User : but even my boyfriend says he avoided to drop in while having sex
User : i too didn't feel like getting any sperms into.
User : do i really need to test UPt
Doctor : No the interupted intercourse
Doctor : is not correct way
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Had intercourse during ovulation period missing periods chances of pregnancy
- Normal hcg levels
- Effect of syndol on sperm
- Had intercourse missing periods chances of pregnancy
- Winny tabs cycle
- Vyvanse effect on teeth
- Effectiveness of virohep tablets
- Can subutex effect testosterone
- Effects of tab trichoton
- Bisacodyl delayed-release tablet
- Missed periods had mid cycle spotting post intercourse pregnancy
- Missing periods after having child had intercourse having irregular periods
- Cortigen b6 100
- New female contraceptive
- Intercourse periods missing abortion pills