Missed periods, allergic to birth control pills - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello?
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : i can ask about any health question
User : i thought i was pregnant around august of last year and my test said negative so i forgot about it, but ever since then my periods have been irregular lasting about 2 days and a half and i just missed this months one.
User : i had pregnancy symptoms at first but they went away
whats ur age/sex?
User : 18/female=\
when was ur last period?
User : about a month ago
User : over a month
are u on harmonal supplementation?
User : no.
User : i was on birth control about 2 months ago but i am allergic to them
User : times about to run out
without proper history..,...i cannot give any suggetion
User : ive had a normal period forever until that happened, my family has no health problems, nor do i
do u have pain abdomen?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- No period birth control pills
- Period on birth control pills
- Novamox syrup for g6pd deficiency
- Periods and dry lips
- Im on my period but bleeding orange
- Period during birth control pills
- Heavy periods birth control pills
- Defibrillator increase ejection fraction
- Birth control pills missed period
- Can a defibrillator restart a stopped heart
- Post coital stinging
- Sickness and rapid heartbeat from menstruation
- Decreased height radiology l4 l5
- I started my period yesterday 39 years old
- Smokeless tobacco and dehydration