Missed periods, allergic to birth control pills - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello?
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : i can ask about any health question
User : i thought i was pregnant around august of last year and my test said negative so i forgot about it, but ever since then my periods have been irregular lasting about 2 days and a half and i just missed this months one.
User : i had pregnancy symptoms at first but they went away
whats ur age/sex?
User : 18/female=\
when was ur last period?
User : about a month ago
User : over a month
are u on harmonal supplementation?
User : no.
User : i was on birth control about 2 months ago but i am allergic to them
User : times about to run out
without proper history..,...i cannot give any suggetion
User : ive had a normal period forever until that happened, my family has no health problems, nor do i
do u have pain abdomen?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- No period birth control pills
- Period on birth control pills
- 10 days late for period suggest some medicine
- Bleeding for 2 months cramps what is wrong
- Treatment for child#39s loose green foamy motions
- Preegnant having bleeding after taking of utrogestan chances of miscarriage
- Worms in menstrual blood help
- Cure for weakness loss of sexual desire and self-confidence
- Heavy periods birth control pills
- Period during birth control pills
- Birth control pills missed period
- Treatment for child#39s loose motions
- Missing periods after bleeding am i pregnant
- Is it harmful to watch true crime stories on tv
- Chances of reversal of bilateral salpingo fulguration procedure