Missed periods after unprotected sex - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hi.
How can i help you?
User : I have a pregnancy question
User : Every monthe I start my period on the 6th. its always normal. Well, i had sex with my husband without any protection on the 31st and 1st of oct-nov. Well its now nov 10th. is there any way i could have gotten pregnant on those days?
User : forgot to say, i didnt get my period on the 6th
User : I thought i was starting cause i wiped a little but of pink, so i put in a tampon and when i took it out there wasnt anything on it.
Doctor : did you check with the EPT?
User : I took a test today but it said negative. I didnt know if it was too soon since i just had sex like 9 days ago'
Doctor : the test will be positive usually on the day of missed period
if conceived invariably it should be positive with in 5 days of the missed period
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Missed period had unprotected sex during safe period pregnancy possibility
- Is itching a sign of allergy
- Weak legs early sign of pregnancy
- Does bactroban cause staph bacteria infection if applied to pimple
- What does these chest x ray result indicate
- Mucus in early pregnancy symptoms
- Early pregnancy symptoms jittery
- What causes missed period after unprotected sex
- Had unprotected sex after period missing period chances of pregnancy
- Loose motions early symptom pregnancy
- Missed period after unprotected sex
- What is the cause of back pain with fever
- Losing your voice early pregnancy symptom
- Unprotected sex after period
- What causes itchy burning sensation of penis during intercourse