Missed periods after unprotected sex - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hi.
How can i help you?
User : I have a pregnancy question
User : Every monthe I start my period on the 6th. its always normal. Well, i had sex with my husband without any protection on the 31st and 1st of oct-nov. Well its now nov 10th. is there any way i could have gotten pregnant on those days?
User : forgot to say, i didnt get my period on the 6th
User : I thought i was starting cause i wiped a little but of pink, so i put in a tampon and when i took it out there wasnt anything on it.
Doctor : did you check with the EPT?
User : I took a test today but it said negative. I didnt know if it was too soon since i just had sex like 9 days ago'
Doctor : the test will be positive usually on the day of missed period
if conceived invariably it should be positive with in 5 days of the missed period
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Missed period had unprotected sex during safe period pregnancy possibility
- Density of cortical bone
- No rapture after hcg
- Pregnancy symptoms after laparoscopy
- Nauseous and tired after light period
- Large pimples after hcg
- What causes missed period after unprotected sex
- Stomach upsrt after taking ipill
- Had unprotected sex after period missing period chances of pregnancy
- Missed period after unprotected sex
- Sore inner elbow bone
- Bone pain and fever
- Unprotected sex after period
- Secondary bone cancer survival
- Diseases causing bone spurs