Missed period while on sugar pills with birth control pill usage in past - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hi
how can i help you?
User : i have was on the depo vera shot for 6 months and as per usual didnt get my period i changed to birth control pills i am now on te sugar pills and have not gotten my period et
User : *yet
User : I have no pregnancy symptoms tho
User : is that bad?
Doctor : may i know your age?
User : 18
Doctor : may i know your height and weight?
User : i am very sexualy active with my bf of one year
User : i am about 5'7 ad 195 pounds
Doctor : how was your cycles before depo shot
User : Normal everything was fine
Doctor : ok
some times it is common to see with the depo shot the return of the periods take time
Doctor : more so your weight is more for height
Doctor : the BMI is more than 25.
this also might be the cause of your non return of mensus
you need to reduce weight
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- No period birth control pills
- Headache stomache ache nausea constipated tired
- Period on birth control pills
- Missed first birth control pill
- Zaltokein tab used for
- Itchy butt and stomach ache
- Birth control pill usage
- Side ache when coughing
- How long will my back ache after miscarriage
- Use of pyrocotin tab
- Regestrone tablet sandoz for what purpose
- Symptoms aching cough tiredness
- Birth control pills missed period
- Cramp like ache in my foot
- Use of texakind tablets