Missed period, pregnant, want to abort. What can be done? - Online Doctor Chats
I want to chat with gyane
I am a general physician.
My wife missed her period
I believe I can help you within my expertise.
we checked with XXXXXXX news test & its positive
we dont want it bcz we have only 9 month child
how can we avoid this & its any seriour complications
May I know when was your wife's last menstrual period?
this month only her every cycle is 3rd of month
You meant your wife had her last period on 3rd of december? Right
Ok. Let me explain to you.
And in India, one can terminate pregnancy if the pregnancy is under 12 weeks.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- 15 pregnant abortion or no abortion
- Is difficulty in breathing a side effect of elavil?
- Is yellow eyes or skin a side effect of effexor xr?
- Pregnant after abortion
- Can i take misoprostol by mouth
- Is joint or muscle pain a side effect of myrbetriq?
- Missed abortion at 2 months pregnant
- Abortion at 16 weeks pregnant
- Misoprostol at 5 weeks
- Procedure for taking mt pill
- Montous test in pregnency
- Mifepristone and misoprostol and tubectomy
- 12 weeks pregnant abortion
- Is dark urine a side effect of metoprolol tartrate?
- Is runny nose a side effect of micatin liquid foot?