Missed birth control pills, pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : i forgot to take my pill on friday night(i have been on the pill for 6 months and never missed one) saturday i had sex and so i take my pill at 10pm and noticed i didnt take friday's pill, i took them both at 10pm could i be pregnant still?
i will need to ask a few more questions. can i proceed?
User : yes
please provide age.
User : 17
when was your last menstrual period?
User : august 26-31
Doctor : ok
your period started on august 26th and ended on 31. am i correct?
User : yes
what is your cycle length? 28 days or 30 days? or more than that?
you are about to get your periods in a few days. and as per your history
you are in the unfertile period of the cycle
when you had intercourse this friday.
so i suggest you can wait for your periods.
however there is no chance of pregnancy if cycle is of 30 days.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Birth control pills prevent pregnancy
- Does mirena cause early menopause
- Painful knot on achilles tendon
- Missed birth control pills pregnancy
- Why would a breast hurt
- Left breast pain icd 9
- Does estrace cause weight gain
- Pain in right ovary week before period
- Pancreatic cancer discussion board
- Ovarian cyst and frequent periods
- Birth control pills and pregnancy
- Missed taking birth control pill chances of pregnancy
- Pain under front left rib cage
- Causes of missed menstrual cycle
- Birth control pills after pregnancy