Missed birth control pills, bleeding , low stomach pain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help yu
User : Hello.
Doctor : please proceed with your query
User : Hello. i've recently started taking the 21 day pill, this is my second month, and i forgot to take one pill ( i had finished one pack, and was taking another to stop me being on my period during works experience) and i haven't stopped bleeding and it is nearly 2 weeks now... and the pains in my lower stomach are becoming really bad, is this normal? or should i go back to the clinic? or should i just continue as normal.. because it is annoying me as i have to be wary of coming on...
User : however today i didn't take the pill until midday, and i didn't have a period all morning, yet i had one (with alot of pain) once i took one.. why ?
User : is this normal?
Doctor : let me explain
Doctor : whats your age
User : 14.
Doctor : are yu married
User : no.
Doctor : ok
Doctor : does the bleeding is heavy
User : not really. its quite light
Doctor : how many pads are yu changing
User : i don't use pads.. but abou every 5 hours or so, and its enough to fill about half of a light tampon.. if that makes sense.
Doctor : any white dischaarge
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Will amethia lo treat morning after pill ?
- Can i take gianvi for pmdd ?
- Missed first birth control pill
- Missed birth control pills pregnancy
- Sgpt 600
- Smooth discolored spot on penis head
- Sharp pain in nostril
- Birth control pills missed period
- Bleeding on birth control pill
- Can i take cryselle for morning after pill ?
- Will mononessa treat contraception ?
- Stages of mitochondrial disease
- Birth control pill and stomach fat
- Side effects of anti typhoid pills
- Can i take ella for morning after pill ?