Minor Thalassemia with pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : Hi
User : I have a minor thalassemia.
User : And right now I am 7 months preganant.
User : at the same time my hb level drop down to 8.
User : earlier it was 9.5.
Doctor : Ok
Patients with thalassemia minor usually do not require any specific treatment
User : but now by any means it is not increasing further
it is usual
because there will be something called
User : does it cause any complications during preganancy?
You should it be maintained above 10 preferably
Below 8 is something which requires immediate attention
User : How could I increase that?
I hope that you are on iron supplements
User : yes
In case it is not helping, then other 2 options are
Injection of iron supplement
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Thalassemia minor in pregnancy 97 hb
- Thalassemia detected during pregnancy
- 8 weeks brown when wipe
- Thrush while pregnant
- Preeclampsia during pregnancy related to thalassemia minor
- Lipid disorder symptoms
- Brown spots when wiping
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Signs and symptoms of brucella
- Pregnancy with beta thalassemia trait
- Male progesterone level
- What symptoms of brown snot
- Galvanic vestibular stimulation
- Thalassemia minor and pregnancy and folic acid
- Brown water wipe in pregnant