Mindlessness - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello
Doctor : hi
how can i help u?
User : Could you please explain to me a likely cause of an everyday XXXXXXXX, with no prior medical history, to have a radom violent lapse
User : ?
Doctor : sure
what is joe?
User : Someone normal, with no medical problems
User : Everyday XXXXXXXX
User : An Average Patient
Doctor : ok
User : So, if your Average Man, with no medical problems, where to just snap in public, and go violent
User : Could you give me a likely medical reason as to why?
random violent lapse of what?
User : Or is it too outlandish
User : Sanity
User : Forgets who he is, and attacks other humans
User : Mindlessly
whats the age/sex?
User : 23-30 Male
from how many days having this problem?
User : It happens out of the blue
User : Nobody was expecting it, not even himself
User : Is that possible?
whats ur age?
User : I am 21
Doctor : there are many reasons like
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Numbness in arms after eating a meal
- Shaky hand after playing tennis
- Sharp infrequent chest pain
- Red water leaking after intercourse
- Can citalopram be taken with cerazette
- How common is cerebromedullospinal disconnection
- Side effects of flucos 150 mg
- Red bumps on skin that burn on legs
- Is cerezette less effective when taking cipralex
- Swollen posterior cervical nodes hypochondriasis
- Saliva as lube is it safe
- Can you take sertraline with cerezette
- Smelly mons pubis
- Scrotum sack extra gland
- Scrotum varicocele hernia