Mindlessness - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello
Doctor : hi
how can i help u?
User : Could you please explain to me a likely cause of an everyday XXXXXXXX, with no prior medical history, to have a radom violent lapse
User : ?
Doctor : sure
what is joe?
User : Someone normal, with no medical problems
User : Everyday XXXXXXXX
User : An Average Patient
Doctor : ok
User : So, if your Average Man, with no medical problems, where to just snap in public, and go violent
User : Could you give me a likely medical reason as to why?
random violent lapse of what?
User : Or is it too outlandish
User : Sanity
User : Forgets who he is, and attacks other humans
User : Mindlessly
whats the age/sex?
User : 23-30 Male
from how many days having this problem?
User : It happens out of the blue
User : Nobody was expecting it, not even himself
User : Is that possible?
whats ur age?
User : I am 21
Doctor : there are many reasons like
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Health benefits of potash
- Headaches in 5 year old children
- Health benefits of roasted almonds
- Is aspergers a recessive disorder
- Hashimotos and magnesium deficiency
- Aspergers dominant or recessive
- Have i got a cyst on my ovary
- Health benefits of drinking epsom salts
- Aspergers mood disorders and extra y chromosome
- Healing after achilles tendon surgery
- Aspirin for panic attacks
- Aspergers syndrome and red hair
- Health education for schizophrenia
- Headaches on top of head right side
- Health hazards of drinking too much cranberry juice