Mild pain in lower abdomen. Medication required? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
I have certain queries
light pain in lower abdomn since morning
Any other symptoms as well?
no, rest is ok
Is this the first time you are suffering this?
May I know your age?
There is one possibility here
It may be a ureteric colic
Due to a stone or calculi
Is it bearable?
How severe is the pain on a scale of 1 to 10?
then you can safely neglect it
Wait and watch
If it worsens we can think about further management
in case it reoccurs with same intensity
You can take pain killers like Paracetamol
ok. Need to take any antibiotics?
Not required at all
Thank you too
Is that all for now?
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pain medications that lower blood sugar
- Exercises for leg tendonitis
- Have pain in the abdomen as the medication is over
- Stomach pain and bleeding nose
- Worms upper stomach pain children
- Throbbing burning pain and pressure in upper abdomen
- Need medication for lower back pain
- Exercises for meralgia paresthetica
- Progressive muscle relaxation exercise
- Leg hematoma and exercise
- Shortness of breath anemia abdominal pain missed period
- Pain lower left abdomen after medical abortion
- Stomach burning before period
- Stabbing pain in the lower abdomen need medical attention
- Strengthening exercises for kyphosis