Mild pain in lower abdomen. Medication required? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
I have certain queries
light pain in lower abdomn since morning
Any other symptoms as well?
no, rest is ok
Is this the first time you are suffering this?
May I know your age?
There is one possibility here
It may be a ureteric colic
Due to a stone or calculi
Is it bearable?
How severe is the pain on a scale of 1 to 10?
then you can safely neglect it
Wait and watch
If it worsens we can think about further management
in case it reoccurs with same intensity
You can take pain killers like Paracetamol
ok. Need to take any antibiotics?
Not required at all
Thank you too
Is that all for now?
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Genital warts neutropenia
- Excessive sweating fever chills
- Face flushed tingly splotchy
- Pain medications that lower blood sugar
- Stomach echo problem
- Stomach ache cold sweats and body aches
- Stomach area distended and hard with right rib pain
- Stomach aches and liquid shits
- Have pain in the abdomen as the medication is over
- Flaky stringy stool
- Need medication for lower back pain
- Stomach ache cold numbness in body
- Folic acid and sinus problems
- Pain lower left abdomen after medical abortion
- Stabbing pain in the lower abdomen need medical attention