Mild fever, pain in forehead, nasal blockage. How to get relief? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
Hi Doctor, Goodafternoon.
I have experience nasal blockage blockage for the past 3 days.
sorry to hear that
Did you try steam inhalation?
since yesterday I'm experiencing a minor pain in near my eyes on the forehead
Yes. I tried steam inhalation once a day.
Did you take any medicines for this?
I have sinusitis and it seems to be associated with the same.
I get it
No yet. As I was not sure which medicines should I go for.
I'm experiencing mild fever since the morning today.
For symptomatic relief of blocked nose -
You could also consider taking simple antihistamines like Cetrizine
This is a prescription drug
Take a day's rest
consume warm water
and take a bland diet
You will be fine soon
I do not think you need antibiotic at this stage
Sure. Thank you.
Hope this helps you
Thank you too
Just one query.
How many times during a day should I take cetrizine?
It is usually taken at night
Also, I have pain near my eyes that seems to be related to Sinusitis.
It will go away with the steam inhalation
Thank you so much Doctor!
bye for now
Bye have a great day.
You too :)
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Blew nose hard bleeding from ear
- Fever fever and knee pain
- Treatment for swallowing bleach
- Red pus pimple on arm
- Diarrhea stomache pain headache low grade fever nasal congestion
- Bleach smell in nose
- Reoccuring fever and headache in children
- Bleach in my nose
- Nose bleeding connected to brain bleeding
- Rash in between thighs and bad odor
- Post nasal drip fever ear pain hearing loss nausea
- Reflection about smoking cigarette
- Reasons for a slightly enlarged right ventricle
- Mild fever and joint pain
- Mild fever nasal congestion