Mild chest pain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : i am experiencing mild chest pain
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
Doctor : r u there??
User : age: 50, Gender: M, Location: Occupation: clerk, Marital status: Married
Doctor : k
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
User : smoke 1 pack of cigerette a week, alcohol only socially. no drugs, no betel nut
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : i do not have much idea. not that i know of
Doctor : Have you taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : no, since the pain is mild
Doctor : pl explain the pain
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Aching muscle and diahrea and cold sweat
- Mild chest pain daily
- Causes of mild chest pain
- Discomfort sleeping aching coccyx testicle
- Nagging mild chest pain
- Is tb worse second time
- Sle treatment in siddha
- Scars in the xray
- Mild chest pains
- Scar tissue throat symptoms
- Occasional mild chest pain
- Legs ache when quitting cigarettes
- Taking steroids and smoking weed
- Why do get stomach ache during cold
- Heart ache and chronic cough